• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want this bunny....

Its a she.... says at bottom they have just discovered he is a girlie and had her speyed. I am not sure people would bunny run since its not from a rescue!

Its a she.... says at bottom they have just discovered he is a girlie and had her speyed. I am not sure people would bunny run since its not from a rescue!

im sure some people would bunny run, why dont you contact the person and if she is ok with it, then post for a bunny run :)

We would be happy to help with a bunny run for the middle bit of the journey. She is such a cutie :love: and it means I would get to cuddle her :lol:

I agree. Am sure something could be sorted? :D

Thanks. I have emailed the person listing her so will let you know if they get back to me. I am not sure the owner is too bunny savvy if they regularly take her out on a harness all the way to the park when she is so tiny and are asking for a home with a guinea pig!

Thanks. I have emailed the person listing her so will let you know if they get back to me. I am not sure the owner is too bunny savvy if they regularly take her out on a harness all the way to the park when she is so tiny and are asking for a home with a guinea pig!

OMG:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:I really hope you can save the beautiful lickle girl

We would be happy to help with a bunny run for the middle bit of the journey. She is such a cutie :love: and it means I would get to cuddle her :lol:

THANKYOU!!!

You guys on here are all soooooo great! I will let everyone know if I hear back from the owner and see if something could be organised.

I am just a little worried I will be slated by rescues as I have been looking around for a female and was planning to take on a rescue bun.

Hmmmm....let us know what they say!!! :D :D

THANKYOU!!!

You guys on here are all soooooo great! I will let everyone know if I hear back from the owner and see if something could be organised.

I am just a little worried I will be slated by rescues as I have been looking around for a female and was planning to take on a rescue bun.

Can't guarantee she will get as far as you may have to do some bunny napping :lol::lol:

Sounds like she needs a good knowledgable home. At least they have had her spayed though And as she comes with her cage she can stay here for as long as necessary ;)

Hope you hear something soon :wave:

Can't guarantee she will get as far as you may have to do some bunny napping :lol::lol:

Sounds like she needs a good knowledgable home. At least they have had her spayed though And as she comes with her cage she can stay here for as long as necessary ;)

Hope you hear something soon :wave:

She is adorable- but don't you already have enough bunnies to be bunny napping??? lol

She is beautiful...i know im fairly new on here but im in loughborough not far from you so i would be willing to help! :D

Back