• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm getting a new bunny :-D!!

SisterMoonbeam

Mama Doe
I was mooching around on preloved and found an advertisement for a mini rex with a missing tear duct up for rehoming. Anyway, i was about to email the lady and refer her to this forum when i saw his picture and instantly fell in love :love: !!

I am going down to visit in a couple of days and taking fidget with me so they can have a sniff of each other and hopefully be bringing him home ready to bond in a couple of weeks!!

Will need lots of help bonding though as i've never done it before eeeep!!

I hope they get on too - good luck with bonding.:thumb:

Not wishing to put a downer on the situation, but please make sure the new bun is not carrying anything that could harm Fidget - would probably be worth observing quarantine for a couple of weeks while new bun gets used to it's surroundings. And make sure it's up to date on vaccinations etc - if you're collecting from the previous owner, make sure you get the vaccination record card if they have one, and/or vet's details in case you have any queries about the bun.

Back