• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moses is such a good boy

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I have already posted these in health but thought it would be nice to post here too as not everyone reads the health section.:)

Moses has very sore hocks and legs at the moment due to his disabilities but he is so well behaved every evening while he is having his treatment :love::love:

HPIM1669.jpg

HPIM1670.jpg

Awww he is so good :love: Lionel won't let me do that to his feet and Lolly just pulls them off if he doesn't do it first!

Oh bless him he looks soooooo cute. He doesn't even look real in the second pic, looks like some sort of teddy.

Rabswood

Moses is so sweet:love::love::love::love: and Im so glad he has such a dedicated mummy.Sending loads more healing vibes his way

What a sweetheart :love:
He looks remarkably content in those photos!

Considering it takes around an hour every night to do his treatment he is a very patient bunny, although will occassionally let me know if I'm not doing it quick enough with a quick bite on my hand :lol::love::love:

Aww Liz, he is gorgeous!!! Got such a cute face, and he sounds like such a good boy :love: :love:

How is the troublesome Elwood these days?? :lol: xx

How is the troublesome Elwood these days?? :lol: xx

Elwood is the same naughty bun :lol::lol: but twice the size he was when he was with you. He's around 3kg now the fatty.

he has got a new partner in crime Eddie, if you do a search for Eddie threads you will see how much Elwood has been leading him astray :lol::lol:

With any luck there may be a girly bun to join the group soon. Just waiting to find out if she is well enough to travel :)

Back