• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tiffany and Baby Precious *pic overload*

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
With it been warm today i decided to let them have a roam in the garden :love: :love:

Tiffany (mummy) :love:

SDC12322.jpg

SDC12323.jpg

SDC12331.jpg

SDC12319.jpg

SDC12309.jpg

SDC12342.jpg

Tiffany meets Martell :lol:

SDC12328.jpg

Precious - you wouldnt believe she came from Tiffany would you? :shock: :love:

SDC12333.jpg

SDC12324.jpg

SDC12320.jpg

SDC12336.jpg

SDC12337.jpg

SDC12338.jpg

sooo cute :love::love::love: they're both adorable.

so *ahem* whereabouts are you these days?! <gets bunnynapping bag ready>

Abolutely love 'em. Precious in particular is very much my kind of bunny :love::love::love:

Edit to add: Are they still together, or have they had to be separated for the mo?

For now...still together. Precious is 4months old. So far there OK. Tiffany is going in for spay in next few weeks. Not sure what the plan is yet with them. Has been abit of chasing but nothing major...time will tell.

:love::love: Oh my god Nat, Precious has grownnnnnn!!

she and tiffnay look so well, and as gorgeous as ever!

I know she is around 4months now :love: :love:

I caught Precious in the garden earlier, behind my big sack of readigrass, she had bit a hole in it and was sat there munching away :lol: Then i made her jump and she ran across the garden with readigrass and hay in her mouth :love: :love: :love:

Steff wants Precious!:shock::shock:

Im a sucker for an eyeliner bun and Precious has grown into a very gorgeous girlie x x x x x:love::love:

Back