• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at me Auntie Alison!! ( and anyone else who wants to look)

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I've managed to get a picture of Eddie munching on HAY :shock: It has only been the last week or two that he has realised that hay is edible :lol: We are so proud of him :D

He also wants it to be known that he is suffering no long term ill effects from his most recent "Eddie Incident" :lol::lol:

( during the time it took me to put some vetbed on the line Eddie "disappeared" from the lounge. After much searching he was discovered wedged down the back of the TV cabinet. He had obviously walked off the edge of the window seat again :roll: Thank goodness he doesn't chew cables, at least we hope he doesn't :shock:)

HPIM1672.jpg

HPIM1673.jpg

Well done Eddie you are a good boy - your mummy has done a great job getting you to eat some hay, you never did that for Auntie Alison :no:

It sounds as if Elwood is leading the little lad astray nicely in other respects though :lol:

Well done Eddie you are a good boy - your mummy has done a great job getting you to eat some hay, you never did that for Auntie Alison :no:

It sounds as if Elwood is leading the little lad astray nicely in other respects though :lol:

One other positive thing I have noticed since they have been bonded is that Elwood is having less abscences :) Its like Eddie keeps his mind occupied and more focused. Although they have a bit of a strange relationship it is obvious that both are getting a lot out of it

Mind you, watching Eddie trying to hump Elly last night as Elly ran down the ramp was rather funny.

Honestly they are more entertaining than TV :lol::lol:

Back