• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Questions re: Megazorb and online suppliers

Clara11

Young Bun
:wave:

Just a few questions so if anyone has any advice/info to share would be appreciated.

One of my little house monsters has taken to emptying the litter tray, and as I've been using sawdust, she's making quite a spectacular mess! So I'm switching to megazorb. Hopefully this will be easier to clean up!

How long will a bag last for? I've seen 85L bags for around £5-£6 but have know idea how big this actually is, bucket size, bin size :?

Also, if I'm getting this I'll start ordering their food online aswell.

Any suggestions on good online suppliers for bunny bits and bobs?

It depends on how often you clean out and how many buns you have I use about 6 handfulls a day and a bag lasts me about 4 months (the girls are still a bit hit and miss with the tray though :() www.thehayexperts.co.uk are great for hay. Where abouts are you? You can usually buy megazorb locally to save on postage

i'm in essex, dagenham, so if anyone knows of somewhere local to buy it that would be great

i had a look on the hay experts website and it seemed quite good. also bunny basics but it looked like they might be closing down :?

Back