• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any ideas on bunny proofing?

jcox

Young Bun
I was wondering if anybody had any tips on good things to use for bunny proofing a room? We have two bunnies who have free range of the living room but also have a 6ftx6ft puppy pen as a base with their bed and food etc, I just leave the door of the pen open and they come and go as they please.

The problem is our little girl Lulu who is a mini-lop is quite small and insists on squeezing herself in to the smallest spaces possible, and on quite a few occasions she's got herself stuck!!! We've managed to block behind the sofa (which has a tiny little gap even though it is right up against the wall) but she has a found a way of jumping round to the back of the t.v. where there are lots of wires:shock:

I haven't seen her do it myself but my partner has and he said that she manages to squeze through the cd rack and if all else fails she headbutts it until it topples over:lol:

We've tried to put a little fence up in front of the t.v but she just jumps over it - does anyone else have any ideas?

I feel your pain :wave: - my littlest bun Pedro used to be OBSESSED with getting behind the TV. In the end the only solution was to buy a new corner TV cabinet that could hold DVD player, boyfriends Xbox, etc inside. Now there wires are all tucked away behind that and it has a glass front so he can't try and climb :)shock:) up and over to get behind it all. Good luck!

Back