• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for big girl Liesel .....babies!!!I peeked .update 21st march.

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Picked up Liesel today ...to double checck she was a girl ...and ooouch she had a huge purple lump around her vulva ... :shock:

rushed her straight to the vets and it is a heamatoma .... in effect a huge blood blister :?:?:? ..vet took 2 big syringes of blood out of it .. :?

so now Liesel is on baytril and we have to keep an eye on things ....

vet thinks it may be due to a very rough mating ...poor girl :(

Apparently she had been "accidently " with a male before coming to us ..

now we have to get her well enough to be spayed ...as if she is pregnant the baytril could cause probs and also if she does give birth she may have problems due to the heamotomas position ...

poor girl :(

Last edited:
Poor girl, that must be so uncomfortable for her. Hope she makes a swift recovery and can be speyed asap. :)

Awwww, poor Liesel. Sending lots of vibes for the big girly. xx

Is this the new bunny you were asking for name suggestions for the other day? I suggested Liesel. :love::love:

Oh my goodness Angie - poor Liesel :cry::cry::cry: Sending lots & lots of vibes for her & a big cuddle for when she feels like it xxx

The gorgeous Leisel, you were such a brave girl earlier :(, thank you for letting me give you a cuddle, please please please get well soon. Give her an extra special noserub from me Angie

Back