• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My cat is trying to seduce kasper

Crazyt123

Alpha Buck
:oops: My cat delilah is in heat ( we are going to get her fixed but she got sick and we had to postpone it) and is trying seduce Kasper .Im afraid if it was possible there would be kabbits her. :lol: Quite funny actually shes sticking her butt out at him and rolling all about. Driving kasper crazy as hes trying to get to out to her.

Dose anyone else deal with having to differnt speices trying to seduce each other lol?

Last edited:
I used to have a cat called Sheeba and a bunny called Thumper and they were truly in love.I couldnt quite believe what i saw when I walked into the bedroom one day.All I can say is thank goodnes she didnt produce cabbits:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

when our kitty zuzu came into heat when she was only 4 motnhs old she had to be done asap..cos she lives with her brother salem...who wasnt aware of what she wanted:oops:

zuzu propositioned everybody and anything..including the coffee table leg:oops:
but bertie got a big shock when she insisted he have his wicked way with her:lol::lol:

the little bun we took on form the vets with the mouth mutilation..hes not been done yet..hes having his myxi jab friday then two weeks later can be done.
well hes in love with zuzu..he gets so happy to see her etc and she will chirp kitten chirps at him and lay ontop of his cage patting him very gently until he pays her more attention than he laready is..if its possible:roll::lol:

hes so happy until hes out having run arounds or she gets into nikkis double bed when hes having his panacur and a cuddle..then he trys to hump her stupid..and she keeps coming back:shock:
hes tried to hump salem many times and salems a bit slow thought he could walk away from a horneybun..then learnt he had to run..fast!:lol:

Back