• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

should i take her with on friday?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
As some may know..Bif my wickle girlie bun got taken in overnite to vet hopsital with gi probs and ended up on a drip...shes also having to take antibiotix once a day cos of the iv site.
They had to be seprated for the night..as she had to monitored very closely and had attakced bertie and bittenthru his ear on the taxi ride down!

theyre fine togehter now...all loved up etc.

BUT Berties supposed to have gone back for his eye to be checked again...but with the things this week ive defferred it till theyd boith settled back down.

Now his appointments for friday morning..and i know usually you have to take bonded buns together BUT would it be overstressfulf or bif to accompany him..or would it be better for her to be with him as him smelling of the vets at home might freaK HER out?

i really dont know what to do:?

advice please.........

I would take them both if possible. I've heard too many stories of bonds breaking after a vet trip :)

You should ALWAYS take bonded buns everywhere together, so I would take both of them

I know you should always take them but i was concerned for her stress levels after being hospitlaised with gi stasis last friday.
But i guess the benefits outweigh the negative!

thank you..i was going to take ehr but just wanted the reassurance from others as im still a bit of a mess:shock:

im taking little rescued bun too for his myxi jab but hel go in a carrier..theyve not met and will not meet....no need to living on differnet floors;)

my mums taking her bun for check up too.....the taxi driver will be swamped with bunnies:lol:

Back