• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i had to try it...WARNING...x rated

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_0310feb0064.jpg

i just had to see if it was instant dislike...its been going round in my head ...

i hope Blueberry muffin doesnt think im trying to replace him...cos im certainly not :?

:oops: :oops:

and i would certainly say there was no dislike there at all :shock:

2009_0310feb0063.jpg

Last edited:
ohhhh:shock:

did things progress as calmly as in the photo?

.....are you tempted?

...how is Hope, anyway?

ETA ok, THAT photo wasn't there before :shock:

Last edited:
not took it further than 15 mins ... but no aggression ... in fact they ignored each other much of the time ... Hope hid under a hutch at one point and Franc just explored the garden... :)

Franc isnt neutered yet ...and i still dont know what to do ...:?

( but the idea is growing on me )

not took it further than 15 mins ... but no aggression ... in fact they ignored each other much of the time ... Hope hid under a hutch at one point and Franc just explored the garden... :)

Franc isnt neutered yet ...and i still dont know what to do ...:?

( but the idea is growing on me )

You HAVE to have him...

....so I can't.

Blue would want you and Hope and Franc to be happy...you know he would.

what do you mean he's not neutered, I never would have guessed. :lol:

He was certainly being Frank with his intentions to Hope:lol: The name suits him. I think it's fate Angie, and I agree with Sooz you HAVE to have him

Awwwww Angie, for some reason seeing that *the first pic* made me have tears...:oops:

Blue knows your not replacing him, no-one could replace Blue.

Bless them.....:love:

Franc is lovely. Hope doesnt look too amused :lol:

Back