• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nessa is obviously feeling better!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Nessa is bright as a button at the moment. I just walked in the dining room to find her half way up my welsh dresser :shock: Luckily she couldn't break any of my antique china as Elwood smashed the whole lot last summer :roll::lol::lol:

I can't believe this is the same bunny that I thought would only last a few weeks at most.

Since I have left her abscess alone and stopped the stress of treating her, she has becomed much more settled. Nessa is obviously going to make the best of the time she has with us which is exactly what we wanted :D:love::love:

i was looking at ur web site earlier on today and read the stories of the bunnies there and had a good cry lol ,,, i admire u all so much and i would love to do sommatt like that, my dream would be to run a bunny santuary ... or to volunteer but we dont have any rabbit places round here .. u are so lucky and work so hard to give them a lovely life, i knew ppl were cruel but ur stories really strike home as to how cruel they really are and i hate to see ppl have bunnies who arnt committed or think they can stick them in a hutch and throw them the odd lettuce leaf every now and then ,, they miss so much that way and fail to see bunnies for what they are good luck with them all

i was looking at ur web site earlier on today and read the stories of the bunnies there and had a good cry lol ,,, i admire u all so much and i would love to do sommatt like that, my dream would be to run a bunny santuary ... or to volunteer but we dont have any rabbit places round here .. u are so lucky and work so hard to give them a lovely life, i knew ppl were cruel but ur stories really strike home as to how cruel they really are and i hate to see ppl have bunnies who arnt committed or think they can stick them in a hutch and throw them the odd lettuce leaf every now and then ,, they miss so much that way and fail to see bunnies for what they are good luck with them all

Thank you, that is very kind of you. It is hard work but seeing all the bunnies happy and enjoying life make it all worth while :)

Awww I'm so pleased that Nessa has perked up and is enjoying life :)

Is it wrong that I laughed out loud at the thought of an Elwood in a china shop :oops:

Is it wrong that I laughed out loud at the thought of an Elwood in a china shop :oops:

That was lots of serious bidding on ebay down the drain :(:lol:

To make matters worse when I was sweeping it all up I knelt on a piece of broken china and it got imbedded in my knee. So I now have a permanent scar to remind me of my gorgeous Elly :lol::lol:

that's fantastic news! :)

i regularly look on your site and i get so emotional.

you do such a great job. oh, i'm going to cry again now! :cry::)

that's fantastic news! :)

i regularly look on your site and i get so emotional.

you do such a great job. oh, i'm going to cry again now! :cry::)

:wave:please don't cry, every single bunny is having a great life. Even the badly disabled ones manage to do little binkies in their own way :D:D

Must get the site updated at the weekend, it goes out of date so quickly

aww well done Nessa :) maybe bshe has been taking telepathic lessons ff Apache cos he loves to scale furniture aswell :lol:

Can't believe how naughty Elwood was, surely that must be the most damage ever done by a rabbit!

Back