• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Foster Pigs

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
A few shots of my latest Honeybunny foster pigs :D

Ahab and Ishmael - approx 12 week old brothers... very sweet piggies :)
c-6.jpg

Mr. no-name-yet boar - handsome young man NOW NAMED ISAAC
e-2.jpg

Mrs. no-name-yet sow no.1 - crazy looking girl, appears to be a rexed aby (somali) :) NOW NAMED SHEEP
f-1.jpg

Mrs. no-name-yet sow no.2 - very thin and scared :( NOW NAMED MIRIAM
g-1.jpg

Last edited:
These piggies will all be looking for homes..I'm sure Sheep will be snapped up..you don't see many pigs like her:D

What lovely piggies :love: They are all gorgeous.

Max was neutered on Friday last week and will be looking for a lady pig in a few weeks, should I show him the pictures do you think?

This is Max:

tn_maxy.jpg

Last edited:
What lovely piggies :love: They are all gorgeous.

Max (in my avatar) was neutered on Friday last week and will be looking for a lady pig in a few weeks, should I show him the pictures do you think?

oh yes do!:lol: he has a choice of long flowing locks or the more tidy look!:lol:

He is very handsome:love:

(We also have a very nervous young sow, Jade, looking for an experienced home)

He is very handsome:love:

Thank you Jill, he was unwanted by my friend :( so we took him in :) he is adorable, very easy going (except with other boars). He has recovered extremely well from his op and when we brought him back was running around as if to say - "I don't know what the fuss is all about!"

Are Sheep and Miriam single piggies at the moment? I think that either would look adorable with Max! Not that looks matter of course, but Sheep certainly looks unique!

How old are they all Jill? and how could you choose between them?

yep Sheep and Miraim are singles
Faye collected them and is fostering them so she will be able to tell you more about their personalities..:D

How to choose..well Sheep will need regular grooming..if that puts you off..or attracts you?:?

How to choose..well Sheep will need regular grooming..if that puts you off..or attracts you?:?

Grooming doesn't worry me as I have to brush and cut Max regularly, so perhaps he and Sheep would make a good pair? As long as she doesn't mind how she looks! :lol: I seem to have a habit of making Max look like Elvis, and as for our Bichon Frise, Lilly, well... :lol:

But I do make sure that they are comfortable and clean and that is what counts!

Well Sheep already has a home to go to..doesn't she Jo?:lol:

:oops::oops::oops: I don't know anything about it Jill...

maxlaptop.jpg

... Max has been using my laptop again!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Actually he wanted all 3 ladies as Percy has 4 wives :shock: but I said that one was more than enough for him!!!

Back