• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

house-buns and stairs

winniebarney

Warren Scout
my youngest house bun marble seems to enjoy lolupping up and down my stairs!!
he mainly does this at night but has started to do this during the day!!
was just wondering if he could do himself any harm (apart from the obvious and fall down!)

thanks

sarah

One of my bunnies used to go up and down the stairs with no problem. However, when she got older and was less nimble footed she did slip once and break her front paw. :(

Last edited:
My Biscuit is the master at stairs. I've never known a bunny want to play in the hallway as much as her!! She loves it. It's ace when she bolts downstairs gets in the bag of SS and runs back upstairs with a bit of SS hanging out her mouth, then she'll sit down next to wuzzle and eat it. She looks at him as if to say "Go get your own!!!"
Wuzzle can't get the hang of it though. He's not amazing at jumping. He always jumps too far or high so when he goes up stairs, he usually ends up doing 2 at a time :lol::lol::lol:

The other bunnies prefer to be carried up stairs. Lazy little so and so's :lol:

was just wondering if he could do himself any harm (apart from the obvious and fall down!)

None of mine are allowed on the stairs incase they fall and hurt themselves, thats enough of a reason for me :)

Strawberry loves the stairs! There is always the risk that he could fall but I suppose he could also slip on the wooden floor/ binky into a wall etc. We cant protect bunnies from everything and he seems sturdy enough on them that i dont worry about it. Wild rabbits would be jumping up hills and over uneven ground all the time.

alvin likes the stairs... only problem is he stops half way up to have a munch break on the wallpaper :evil::evil:

pearl wont go near them, poor nervous little angel :lol::lol:

My Cookie loves running up and down the stairs. It was a complete surprise to me she was able to do it as none of my other buns will. I actually thought rabbits couldnt climb stairs until I got Cookie:oops::lol:

Back