• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Lola wrecks a cushion (again) and a cardboard tube!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
We had a tunnel behind the sofa with a cushion at the end of it to stop Lola eating the wallpaper.

Lola has dragged the contents of the cushion back thru the tube and presented it to me!

I love her! :censored::love:

100_0764.jpg

Her hair has really grown on her head - she has loads of whispy bits!

The lovely Lucy was in the garden eating lavender - Lola refuses to go out - if I shut the door she sits shivering on the door! Lucy loves it!

Ive got a lion head same colour as Lola but shes a grumpy little beast loves other bunny company but hates humans :(

Hows Lucy gettin on? bet its like shes always been there. Haha I dont blame Lola think I would refuse to go out too given the choice.

Lucy is divine - still very skittish, it takes forever to get her in and is totally dominated by Lola but she is so sweet and loves ear tickles!

Nooooooo Lola you is soooo norty :lol::lol: I have a nicely shredded green cushion altho mine still vaguely resembles a cushion :lol: I thought spaying was supposed to reduce nortiness...obviously not :lol:

Nooooooo Lola you is soooo norty :lol::lol: I have a nicely shredded green cushion altho mine still vaguely resembles a cushion :lol: I thought spaying was supposed to reduce nortiness...obviously not :lol:

If this is Lola after the spay, imagine if she never had it :lol::shock:
It's the same thing with Nibbles. She's more evil and fiesty now 2 and a half years after her spay than she was before it :shock:

If this is Lola after the spay, imagine if she never had it :lol::shock:
It's the same thing with Nibbles. She's more evil and fiesty now 2 and a half years after her spay than she was before it :shock:

Oh no this is not what I need to hear! Daisy is bring spayed this Thur *gulp* Lola is her idol!!! After just ripping a few more strips of wallpaper she zoomed up to a snoozing Dudley and wee'd on him :shock:

Norty Lola! Maybe you should make edible cushions stuffed with hay: just a thought :lol::lol::lol:

Back