• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosemary u/d Need some advice :( Worried

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
I read in alot of places that its ok for bunnies to eat and read nowhere that it is poisonous or dangerous. I gave some to Fiver but he now seem's a little "off".

Is it ok? He just seems to be laid down. hasn't been racing around as normal. His poo's seem ok. i just wanted to double check it was ok for him to eat.

Do rabbits have "off" days. He's just being very lazy and yawning and laying down alot. He's generally up to no good torturing me before he finally decides to give me a break and go to sleep.

As i'm typing this he's just got up and "attacked" some paper. Typical lol.

Last edited:
haha..well thats good... and Fiver just knocked the bin over.

So i guess it made him sleepy? haha :p I read somewhere it's used to calm bunnies down lol.

mine have a lot of rosemary....they seem ok. :) Buns sometimes like to have abit of quiet time...but you know him best, so keep an eye on him till you're certain he's fine :)

i think he's ok. i think today he was actually just sleepy. It's rare haha.

Oh i'm glad it's ok.. i was worried i'd upset his tummy or something coz i gave him more than i usually do today.

Sorry for being paranoid :oops:

i'm getting quite worried aboutr him now.

I know this isn't in the right thread lol but no point posting a new one. He seems very very restless, keeps laying down and sometimes as soon as he touches the floor he stands up and lays down somewhere else :S

He hasn't been binkying or racing around as normal.

He is passing feace's ok as far as i can tell and eating hay. Is he just restless? I've never seen him like this.

I don't think that sounds to good (sorry). I've not had my buns for a year yet and none have been ill so no personal experience but if he was mine I'd get him to a vet.

Edit to add: if you edit the thread title more experienced folks will notice. put Update HELP or something like that

Last edited:
can anyone tell me if im being paranoid? i hope i am. I'm sure it's not normal to be acting this way. Does anyone know why he is acting like this?

Should i go put him away so he's on his own or keep him where i can keep an eye on him?

can anyone tell me if im being paranoid? i hope i am. I'm sure it's not normal to be acting this way. Does anyone know why he is acting like this?

Should i go put him away so he's on his own or keep him where i can keep an eye on him?

Fletcher done this to me the other night - no poos for hours, was looking pretty miserable and ploppin about like a mr misery bum! a night indoors with fussy time, kisseys and veggies he sharp cheered up
Why not take him to the vets tommoro for a quick check up? :)

Fletcher done this to me the other night - no poos for hours, was looking pretty miserable and ploppin about like a mr misery bum! a night indoors with fussy time, kisseys and veggies he sharp cheered up
Why not take him to the vets tommoro for a quick check up? :)

i would but stupid stupid me had to cancel my sign on so i have no money!

If he is not right by tonight when i go to bed then i will take him and borrow the money.

He seemed to perk up quite alot and i put him in his cage to see if he just wanted to chill out without me fussing him constantly. I will go and check him every now and again.

I just worry coz i know it's silly signs like this that could lead to something terrible going on inside him :(

hi i started another thread coz he didnt seem to imrpove last night. I gave him some pineapple and he perked right up. Today he seems his normal self and is shaking his head and binkying around. Thanx for helping out.

xxx

Back