• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Lolly-Pop! Lotsa Pics

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Heres our little girly... shes a daddys girl :? The colour of her eyes are booootiful in the first pics :love: Please excuse the mess... this is her area of the lounge, shes eaten holes in the walls, carpet and everything :?

100_0938.jpg

100_0939.jpg

100_0932.jpg

100_0934.jpg

An older pic but i love it!! :love:

100_0966.jpg

wheeeeeeeee, shes just like my George! shes a proper stunner, if i do say so myself ;) :love::love::love::love: how big is she now?

Thanks guys :love:

Shes around 4kg :) Shes really small compared to Ronnie :lol: Hows your Georgeee Janak? has he settled in ok? They look so alike dont they :love: xXx

Thanks guys :love:

Shes around 4kg :) Shes really small compared to Ronnie :lol: Hows your Georgeee Janak? has he settled in ok? They look so alike dont they :love: xXx

they look unbelievably alike! i think someone else has a frenchie with the same opal colouring.... i think its Becky : )? :love::love::love:
I tried bonding him with Hermione and Oscar, and they wouldn't stop fur flying. I am so unexperienced in bonding, so i split them up becuase I had no idea what to expect :lol: they did flop together for a few minutes though! I'm going to keep them all in one room together over the weekend, possibly the bathroom and sleep in the tub overnight, and let them get on with it until they make up :lol:

metal indoor cage WARNING

I have registered to give you and other owners of metal indoor cages a warning. I had an indoor rabbit very much like the grey one pictured who broke her back leg jumping out of her indoor cage the same as the one in the picture, she got her leg caught between the bars. The irony is that Millie had to spend 3 weeks in her indoor cage whilst the leg healed but it wasn't the same as the other back leg. We never used the little door again and made a ramp for the big door end. We still have the cage which we use indoors for medical emergencies but not with the top on. I still see these cages in pet shop even though I wrote to the makers telling them what happened.

Last edited:
Back