• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a bit nervous

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
:wave:
taking barnsley to the vets tomorrow, last time i took a bunny to the vet i came home without one, so as you can imagine i'm a bit worried. it's only for an introductory visit and hopefully get some more meds but i can't help but worry.

he has chronic snuffles and had his last tablet 6 days ago, he hasn't been too bad but the sneezing started up at the weekend again so thought it best to get him checked. the thing is that he is such a clean boy, he wipes his nose so fast, i can't see wether he has a snotty nose or not!

eating, drinking, weeing and pooing as normal and being a general ASBO bunny! HE IS BARNSLEY DESTROYER OF CARPET!!!

could i have some vibettes please? they're not as urgent as vibes, just a bit of ooomph! if you know what i mean!

thanks. emily and barnsley xxx

And us!!! Winston says he would like to challeng him to a carpet eating contest when hes all better! Round yours as mine has enough holes!

Back