• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is anyone elses bun..

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
Frightened of unusual things?!

I know they are skittish creatures but my Lily is quite a little bruiser, she chases the hoover and dosent bother when theres a house full or the tvs on loud..but as soon as the OH switches the hob on she turns into this frightened little thing :lol: bless her soul.

I've had to bring her in the lounge away from it all..and shes now hiding under the sideboard!

Paddy on the other hand is bothered in the slightest and is still snoozing away in his crate :lol:

shes a chuffin weird one! :lol:

Charlie's scared of fruit :?
I don't even mean he just doesn't like it, he actually runs away from it if I show him any :roll:

alvin is scared of nothink... or so he pretends :? pearl s pretty skittish tho and jumps at the slightest new noise... i am fairly sure Alvin is deaf or hard of hearing tho

monty one of mine doesnt like me going into the pen with my work clothes on, mind you i work at a dog groomers so i do stink a bit!!:lol::lol:

barnsley gets very upset when i whislte!!

i did it as a "STOP" thing when he was digging, but he got so scared he hid under the sofa for an hour or two. i don't want him to be scared of me:censored:the carpet!!!!!

Wispa is scared of anything new, any body that comes over that he doesn't know. He hates the hoover, but is ok with loud music, the tv.

rosie is scared of the birds tweeting outside :lol: the bin men as they are noisy :lol: windy weather, cold weather, hot weather :oops::lol: the hoover monster, strangers

My pair, Hermione and Oscar are dead scared of any type of aircraft in the sky, they leg around the garden if they hear one :lol:.

Bean is scared of very little! Truffle is still quite scared of everything...any new noise or even walking around the house she has a bit of a freak out...she is getting much better though...give her time!

Both of petrified of the oven being turned on or the hob or indeed cooking of any form. They both run to the litter tray and huddle together keeping each other safe! :D

Think it might be the smell of cooking that they don't like. I have heard that the smell of any kind of meat or anything sends them into a freak out!

Firefly isn't really scared of much, he loves car rides in his carrier box, attacks the hoover, thumps angrily and grunts at the tiny birds in the garden, and he quite likes getting attention of new people and visitors once he's watched them for a while.

However he can't stand seeing me exercise, if I'm doing sit ups he runs and hides and won't let me touch him for a bit, it's as if he thinks I've gone mad :lol: the positions of his ears as he watched me once said it all, "What the HECK are you doing woman!?!?"

I know only exercise after he's in his hutch at night.

Batbunny is nervous of the vets, because he's so small I carry him to the vets in an orange shoulder bag which he loves, as he sticks his head out and doesn't mind the car at all. But as soon as he sees he vet he pops his head back in and curls up like a hedgehog, hiding :lol: poor bun.

Fletcher and Ella usally run and hide when i first walk into the shed but then come tip toeing out when they realize I have food :lol:
Phoebe is scared of sod all - chases the cats and everything :lol: and he ends up shaking his bum about if the wind catchs him! :lol:

Kasper is a brave little fellow.Not scared of tloud noises or anythign much.When we went to the stock i thought he was goona be scared but nope he was totallyt fine In fact when i took him out of the cage so he could walk and strech he scared the lambs and sheep :lol:

i wpuldnt say pebble is scared of strangers... she will just attack them! :lol: My Bailey boy HATES the tiled floor in the kitchen. x

Fudge is scared of anything new and it took time for her to get used to the hoover!
Now when i hoover her cage she sits infront of the hoover where the hot air comes out and starts to fall asleep. Shes like her mummy and LOVES warm things :lol:

I read a story long ago that a bunny can have a heart attack when you suddenly turn the light switch on. But there is no way to confirm this story

Huppie used to be scared of loads of noises - motorbikes, the binman etc but now she has a man she isn't scared of anything...unlike her hubby. Rambaldi is scared of everything :lol: It is impossible to know what will scare him. One second he will be licking me the next he will run away terrified, he will let me stroke him but then run away. He hates noise and new people and certain clothes and smells and... Yesterday he ran away from the flowerpot - I wouldn't mind but it is one of his favourite places to sit because it is always full of hay and very cosy :roll: He is also VERY curious which is a weird combo but very funny - mad, mad, mad

Back