• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which sex is more dominant?

Who is in charge?

• Male bun

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Female bun

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • Equal

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Can change

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
Just wondering as it has turned out that I have two pairs in which the male is the boss and only one pair with the female the one in charge.

Completely pointless but indulge me anyway.

I've allowed multiple choices for those with more than more pair/group. Not sure how many times you can vote but I've tried. :lol:

Last edited:
i have no idea with these pair... Alvin is the humper but pearl takes food from his mouth.. id say now its pretty equal, they often mutual groom

Lexie & Mack are equal.
Scout is boss over Fiver BUT when these two were in a trio with Marley 1st time round Fiver was boss and second time round Scout was.
If Juno & Marley ever bond, Juno will certainly have to be boss.

I'm not really sure, I'm not certain mine have a specific hierachy now they are all neutered and settled. Dudley certainly demands that Santa groom him, but Santa doesn't usually oblige and he ends up grooming her :lol:

my girls think they wear the trousers but if they step out of line it is sooty who knocks them into shape.

From my own experience there are more dominant girls than boys. To me many of the smaller boys come with attitude and insist on being the boss.

I think I would have to say about 60 % of the females I bond are dominant and 40 % of the boys are dominant

Huppie (f) is defo the boss - especially at dinner, she HAS to start eating first. Sometimes Ramabldi (m) gets fed up with being minion and chases her round for sex - she caves in a couple of times then runs away :lol:

Emma

Back