• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

gone off hay but...

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Jazzy and gizmo refuse to eat their timothy hay which they used to go mad for... They won't eat any hay, but put a load of fresh grass down and they'll scoff the lot in mins! I can't keep providing unlimited fresh grass every day so I'm stuck on what to do! I've even tried redigrass!

Strawberry is off hay at the minute to, we think he is going to need a dental soon. He is eating everything else just not hay! We brought him some timothy hay last week which he started eating but he is off that as well now too! Its so annoying as he used to love it!

Were keeping a close eye on Strawberry and taking him back in a week or two to see if the spurs have got worse. At the minute they are very small and only on one side and the vet hoped they would sort themselves out with increasing his hay but he still isnt eating it!

My Dental Bun Maya wont eat hay but she eats loads of grass. I just have to raid all my neighbours gardens several times a day.

Back