• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Compo

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Compo had an important date today..meeting the lovely..but large..Barley
Barley was fine..exploring and eating and just ignoring Compo..but Compo was a little scared..probably by her size ..and backed into a corner and stayed there!

however look..he moved!:D

compoandB.jpg

They are now sharing a cage and sharing a food bowl..no mutual grooming yet..but both have sat next to each other grooming themselves..
so keep those vibes coming!

Lots of bonding vibes for Compo and Barley (my she is a big girl :shock: very cuddly looking though!)

Sending tons of happy, peaceful bonding vibes for these two. They do look SO lovely together!!! :love: :love: :love:

:love:((((((((((((((( VIBES ))))))))))))))) :love:

Shes not as big as she looks,its all fur!:lol:There is a big size difference isn't there.I hope they do get on but I dont want her to scare him.If you think there's going to a problem due to size then dont carry on,not that you would anyway.Im quite surprised its not her in the corner as she tends to be a wuss!You should see her with the hoover!:lol:Keep the pictures coming Jill.How are things at the mo?

Barley is being a bit of a bully..Compo is fine with her no probs at all..but every now and then she will box him..I'm hoping it stops:?

Oh,thats not good.I told her not to bully.I hope things dont get any worse.:(
Am off to work now.Wont be able to see the next installment until tonight.Seriously,I hope Compo is ok.I would hate to think my girl is causing him grief.:(

Back