• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of Continental Giants

Kellyrich

Warren Scout
Hi

If anybody has any pics of there conties please could you post them here for me to have a look at, i just got Dave yesterday, 9 weeks old, and would love to see pics of others that people have! :love:

This is my Flemish Giant Max (On the Left)
PICT1814.jpg

Last edited:
This is Blue

100_3098.jpg

This is Willlow

100_3107.jpg

This is Maizey.RIP
100_2378.jpg

This is Barlie.RIP

100_2525.jpg

This is Bugsy and Barlie.RIP

100_2756.jpg

Bugsy as a baby:cry:

100_2385.jpg

here's quite a few pics of my beautiful girl Bella :love::love::love:

DSCF4805.jpg

DSCF4806.jpg

DSCF4962.jpg

notice how I no longer have a rug - just an area for hay :roll:
DSCF5010.jpg

DSCF5067.jpg

DSCF5264.jpg

Libby is stunning!! The conti i wanted yesterday (before i got Dave) was a white one, i love the white ones, but after travelling there the man told me that she was reserved!! There is just something about them but saying that i wouldnt change my Dave now but maybe in the future i could get a white one!! :lol:

I have two giant contis, we need pictures of your one too ;)

beautiful Oscar
IMG_6696.jpg

IMG_6663.jpg

and Hermione
IMG_7133.jpg

she lurrrves her food! :lol:
IMG_6654.jpg

hermyandoscie-1.jpg

Last edited:
Bless!! One of the most beautiful rabbits I have ever seen!! I'm so sorry :( x

Thank you Hun.I still find it very hard to look at pictures of Bugsy,Barlie and Maizey.I really loved those bunnies so much and tried my hardest to find a cure for the terrible illness which took them from me:cry::cry:It really broke my heart and I miss them so much

Back