• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many house buns...?

stampz

Warren Scout
Just a quick question.

We currently have 2 female house bunnies, but I would love to get some more, have become completely obsessed with wanting to care rabbits, which I never thought would happen.....:lol:

Just wandered how many house buns people have? Is more than 2 going to cause constant issues with naughtiness etc...

At the moment I have four :roll: which is one pair and two singles I am trying to pair up, but to be honest I cannot wait to get back down to just the original pair (the other two will move outside soon) as they have their own room and if they were my only indoor pair I could let them into the rest of the house in the evening. I can't do this currently as they fight when they see another rabbit. :(

I have two house bunnies. Bean causes mayhem and chews everything but we love him to bits :love: such a character. Truffle is our new bun and wife bun for Bean. She is very good and we are finding out that she can be a bossy madam to Bean sometimes...tee hee. She doesn't chew anything but sometimes gets confused as to where the litter tray is! :roll::roll::evil::evil: We love them both very much but I don't think we could have anymore.

I did see a Gerbil up for adoption yesterday in P@H. :roll::roll::roll: I was told in a very deep voice 'NO'

At the moment I have 8 house buns (including one foster). They live in a trio, a pair and 3 singles...but hoping to bond two of the singles soon :)

Back