• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little update on my blind bun's

happypreso

Alpha Buck
Hi,

I haven't posted much for a while but thought I would share some good news I had today. I have been back to the vets with Holly & Angel and now they both have the all clear! I know both of them haven't got great vision in the eye but at least the infection has clear, the ulcer is gone and all is well (and the vision doesn't seem to bother them that much if you see them running around the garden!). The vet said just to keep an eye on them both to ensure no discharge comes from the eyes.

Yippee!! It feels great, to have them both cleared up and okay. We have decided to get them a week off before going back for thier mixi jabs!!

Thats great news, I've been wondering how they were getting on :D:wave:

And I demand pictures too :lol::lol:

Their poor little eyes looked so sore :(

I love this picture, she is so cute

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1967024&id=729511050&l=53c4d

The mum Star (in the picture) is lovely but can be very naughty sometimes!!

The baby bun's were in a bad way with their eyes ... there was so much gunk coming out, but the photo looks worse as it was just after I started bathing them so all the fur was stuck down etc. They are so much better now :) just got to keep a close eye on them and hope that is the end of their troubles x x

Back