• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes Needed for Sir Victor and Lady Lydia Please

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Long story short-one of them has eaten the entire dressing from Lydia's hock.
There was absolutely no sign of it this morning. Christabel says that hopefully its all bio-degradable and should be well broken down by the stomach acid.
Both Buns have had a shot of Metoclop' to try to hasten gastric emptying.
At the moment they are both fine, abdominal examination normal, good gut sounds etc. They have both eaten piles of hay, their SS pellets and a few dandelion leaves. They have charged about the garden and had a good drink of water.
Now all we can do is wait and hope.

Why, exactly, do I like Rabbits............................................

Was that the manuka dressing? Milly did that a couple of times until I started covering the whole thing with cohesive bandage. It must be the honey that's the attraction. Buns eh??:roll::roll:

Was that the manuka dressing? Milly did that a couple of times until I started covering the whole thing with cohesive bandage. It must be the honey that's the attraction. Buns eh??:roll::roll:

Yep, it was the Honey Dressing. Not so worried about that, its more the blister plaster that was covering it.

:shock: What a pair of naughty bunnies! (I'm coming round to your claim that they're hooligans! :lol:)

Hope they're both okay.

Thanks folks. I am now only leaving the dressings on during the day as I obviously cant trust them not to tuck into another 'midnight snack'.......:roll:

I will be glad when its this time tomorrow as I cant pretend not to be really worried that the culprit will become poorly ............

Ohhh no, naughty bunnys :(
I ask myself the same question everytime one of mine works thier ticket jane, but then i seen there cute little faces and know why :lol:

So far Sir Victor and Lady Lydia are still OK.
I think they are getting pee'd off with me listening for gut sounds every hour or so ............

:no: They are a norty pair! I bet it was the stress of this happening that DROVE you to eat that Easter egg...

:no: They are a norty pair! I bet it was the stress of this happening that DROVE you to eat that Easter egg...

I had started eating it yesterday :oops:

The two thugs are still OK. Poos are being produced and there are good gut sounds. Roll on this time tomorrow...........................

Back