• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

From tonight Lola and Mimi will be free roaming 24/7.......please please behave

stampz

Warren Scout
Morning all,

As the girls have been behaving so much in the house recently when they are out (they currently come out in the morning and when we are home after work, in the day they have a large run). I have decided they have earned enough trust to be free roaming 24/7.

I have managed to convince my better half it is a good idea and have said I will take full responsibility for any trouble they cause.

I think I am going to leave the cage/run setup we have for them there, as even when they are allowed out they like to sleep/sit in there, but I want them to have as much freedom as possible.

Tonight I will see if I can make everything a little more rabbit proof that it is already.….and then pray :shock:

HA!

Well....it appears they were good as gold.....unless they have destroyed something and I haven't found it yet.

We woke up this morning to find them in their run anyway..so they must like it in there :) We removed one side of it so it is still pretty closed off if they want to feel secure and private.

They running from the living room to the kitchen constantly when we came to bed, and Lucy was a little wary about leaving them, but I managed to convince her...

So as they were soooo good and passed the test and myself and Lucy left them out again this morning...I think they are just lulling us into a false sense of security. I am sure I am going to get back to a completely destroyed house and two sniggering little buns.

I'm sitting here itching to get home and make sure they are being well behaved, although I am really pleased they were so good last night, as I would love for them to be free all the time, and they definately seemed to enjoy it.

Ive only lost an uplighter, wires to an internet point and a cushion so far! Oddly when Daisy gets upstairs she trashes everything, wallpaper and carpet! I think its just a matter of time before she thinks of doing it in the lounge *gulp*

Back