• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 years today

winnies angel

Mama Doe
Its Winston's birthday (well his pretend birthday) We have had him 2 years today (he's really 3 1/2) I remember his little face when we went to rescue. Bless him. He was terrified when we brought him home.
Yet if you could see him now, what a pest. He owns this house with Angel of course. The things thats been ate, I mean re-organised by him.
Never thought in 2 years of having him that we would have been totally changed by a bunny. Everything is about them and helping the rescues. Bet he never hought he'd be famous! Have his own webpage and book. Photos in papers and a bunny day in April. How weird life turns out.
'hoppy birthday Winston' glad you came into my life!
And a very special thankyou to ALL the rescues out their! If it weren't for you I wouldn't have my babies. So Thanks!

Anyone else been transformed by getting heir bun?

awwwww happy pretend birthday Winston xxxxxxx

bunnies have made me a much more caring person (towards animals anyhows :oops:)

never in my wildest dreams did i think a type of animal could capture my soul so completely :love::love:

I have had bunnies in past but they were outdoor buns. But getting these and seeing everything they do is amazing they really are human in every way.
Winston loves sitting on footstool in front of tv when something good on. Angel likes the chair near radiator.
If I go to shut door Winnie looks as though, no I want it open and sits in way so cant shut it. Or if he wants to play out he runs to back door nudging blinds.
Dare I say he can't and he'll run off upstairs in huff thuding around and throwing anything he finds away. usually potty.
They really are just sooo intelligent if people really take the time to watch/listen and get to know their pets they'd never think differently of them.
And whats really cheered me up is im really full of cold at mo and cant be bothered. Winston has come to check on me in bed each morning giving me a kiss. Even during night he'll pop in have quick check then run off.

hehe awwwwww he sounds great... i still get a bit scared of Alvin.. he can sit for hours just glaring at me... i have no idea what his little head is plotting :lol::lol::lol:

Back