• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish me luck folks!

Netutopia

Alpha Buck
Just going to round up my 7 bunnies (trio, pair of french lops and 2 single buns) ready for a trip to the vets for their VHD jab and checkup. We get a 15% discount if we take them all in one go so it is well worth it.

Also got to take Max (guinea pig) for his post op check - he was neutered on Friday.

Our vets is a sit and wait one so I'm going to be really popular with everyone waiting with my 5 pet carriers :lol::lol::lol:

good luck .....
I am also off to the vets with 7 rabbits this morning. A trio and two pairs for check up and vacs.

lololololol good luck... hope you dont get too many tuts aimed at you :lol::lol::lol:

i think the vets is actually the only place i dont mind being kept waiting, i much prefer the vets to be late and give the best care to the pets who they see... oh dear i must be mellowing with old age :shock:

We're back already!

Well, that wasn't too bad - first in - all bunnies thoroughly checked over and VHD jabs for under £100. Lovely lady vet who really knew her stuff about bunnies - all given a :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Max was also given a :thumb: so got to wait a few weeks and he can have a lady piggy to share his life with.

Thanks for your comments and hope you get on ok too mich8!

Back