• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded 4 :)

Starlight

Warren Veteran
4some013.jpg

AAAaaaw Gorgeous I was gointo ask the same question how did you get thm to sit like that for long enough. We had a bonded 4 staying here last week and I'll be damned if I could get them all still at the same time for a pic

It was done with a lot of difficulty!!

Scrags is so naughty and never sits still, i had to place them there and click camera before they moved- and had to do that 3 or 4 times to get a nice shot!!

oh thats great im soooooo jealous, i really want to bond my four :( was it easy?

First few hours was a little touchy as Moonie is known as the rottweiler bun with other rabs, as soon as she established leader and the others accepted it all was well. Originally they were two pairs, Shadow and Storm and Moonshine and Scrags.
As iam typing, Moon is snuggled up to Storm, and Shadow, with Scraggles :D

First few hours was a little touchy as Moonie is known as the rottweiler bun with other rabs, as soon as she established leader and the others accepted it all was well. Originally they were two pairs, Shadow and Storm and Moonshine and Scrags.
As iam typing, Moon is snuggled up to Storm, and Shadow, with Scraggles :D

My only problem is saffy, she hasnt been too bad recently because they live next to eachother all the time now, but she has gone to try and bite dreamers nose through the wire! Shes very fiesty :? im very tempted but dont want anyone to get hurt or to cause tension between joey and saffy (dreamer and tinks are pretty laid back)

My only problem is saffy, she hasnt been too bad recently because they live next to eachother all the time now, but she has gone to try and bite dreamers nose through the wire! Shes very fiesty :? im very tempted but dont want anyone to get hurt or to cause tension between joey and saffy (dreamer and tinks are pretty laid back)

Moon would attack Shadow and Storm through the bars of a run too. Shad and Storm are quite laid back and gentle too. But i thought, you don't know unless you try!

Moon would attack Shadow and Storm through the bars of a run too. Shad and Storm are quite laid back and gentle too. But i thought, you don't know unless you try!

oh im tempted but terrified, its harder to split four than two!! Do you just put all four together or start two at a time... :shock: i might try when i move in march so its completely neutral.... dreamer and tinks are so much smaller than joey and saffy dont want anyone to get hurt!

Aww what a lovely group. I would love to bond my four but with two very territorial males, I dont think its going to happen:roll:

Back