• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Handsome Lion.

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
Had a trim.
God, I made him look stupid but isn't he amazingly dainty :love:
Please excuse the dressing gown and poor phone picture quality!
Before Trim:
ToffeeCut001.jpg

ToffeeCut002.jpg

ToffeeCut003.jpg

Bunny Mouf :love:
ToffeeCut004.jpg

ToffeeCut005.jpg

ToffeeCut007.jpg

After Trim:
"I Hate You Mummeh!!"
ToffeeCut009.jpg

Look at that mane!
ToffeeCut013.jpg

ToffeeCut011.jpg

Soppy Boy!
ToffeeCut014.jpg

"Phew, now that's over I can explore Mummeh's disgrace of a room!"
ToffeeCut016.jpg

Wow! You have one as well! One of my male Lionheads looks like that and same colouring too! He does tend to get a "skirt" so have to trim that but around the face he doesn't get so much and it is never a problem. That picture just reminds me of my rabbit so much.

i have to ask..is the fur around his face and in between his ears quite coarse and kinda fuzzy in texture? the little mutilated lip bun we took on hs fur that looks a little like that..its weird its coarse fuzzy.....we thibk hes still only a year or maybe less so maybe he hasnt moulted his baby fur..but hes got a little fuzzy bit on top of his head a fuzzy cheeks..bit of lion in there somewhere:lol:

aww gorgeous bun.....bandit had a long silky fluffy mane and his ears used to fluff up when he was excited......his other fur was longish but laid flat and very sillky.....

i have to ask..is the fur around his face and in between his ears quite coarse and kinda fuzzy in texture? the little mutilated lip bun we took on hs fur that looks a little like that..its weird its coarse fuzzy.....we thibk hes still only a year or maybe less so maybe he hasnt moulted his baby fur..but hes got a little fuzzy bit on top of his head a fuzzy cheeks..bit of lion in there somewhere:lol:

aww gorgeous bun.....bandit had a long silky fluffy mane and his ears used to fluff up when he was excited......his other fur was longish but laid flat and very sillky.....

No Toffee has Angora fur so it's extremely soft but it is fuzzy :)
Toffee is such a funny thing :lol: Today when i got the food out he went bananas binkying like a young buck! And then wouldn't touch the pellets until his wifey and baby were finished and then had some.. he's more of a hay bunneh!!

:love:

No Toffee has Angora fur so it's extremely soft but it is fuzzy :)
Toffee is such a funny thing :lol: Today when i got the food out he went bananas binkying like a young buck! And then wouldn't touch the pellets until his wifey and baby were finished and then had some.. he's more of a hay bunneh!!

:love:

My Fuzzy has angora fur. I've read up about different variations of how the lionhead rabbit came into existance and apparently the anogra was used in part of the equation which explains how some of them get the angora fur and others do not. Fuzzy was 1 of 5 in the litter and none of the others got angora type fur.

Back