• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pearl is a loon

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
ok so im lazy and the basket of washing shouldnt be sat on my bed still waiting to be hung.. and to prove this point little madam has decided she likes to sit on top of the washing :shock::shock::shock::shock:

ste would kill me if he saw her, its his work teeshirt at the top :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i just hope she dont pee :shock:

shes still on the bed.... i dunno what to do ive never had a bunny come sit with me before :shock::shock::shock:

:lol:
Maybe dirty washing is the key! Is there denim there? Faline actually groomed my jeans the other day. shock horror. I got video evidence too so she can't deny it. I think denim must be tasty as Molly likes to eat holes in it.

:lol:
Maybe dirty washing is the key! Is there denim there? Faline actually groomed my jeans the other day. shock horror. I got video evidence too so she can't deny it. I think denim must be tasty as Molly likes to eat holes in it.

but its clean washin... im just lazy :lol::lol::lol:

only the best for my girl.. shes way too princess like for dirty washing :shock:

Back