• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It all went wrong- how long do i leave it?

natandfluffs

Alpha Buck
Hi guys

Posted this earlier but as suggested am looking for some expert advice.
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=171535

To sum it up, my boys had an unexpected squabble before I went away and I didn't want to leave them together, plus Pippin had her eye ulcer back so went with one of the boys to my Mum for her eye drops- so bond is broken.

Amazingly there was no blood and I wonder whether it was a full on scrap or just a little disagreement as I've never had buns fight before.

At the moment they can all see each other, but am wondering when to reintroduce. And how, as I've never needed to do bonding before as these guys are litter mates and were relatively peaceful- with the exception of some chasing between the girls- until now.

I think my plan is to give them a good go at rebonding, but if it doesn't work, they'll stay in pairs as they seem friendlier now (which as I said before may be due to less bunny company)

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Back