• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does it really matter?

angieb

Mama Doe
does it really matter what your rabbit looks like? :?:?

I am after bonding my 2 girls with husbuns after they have been spayed in spring. I will have the husbun they choose and to be honest i wouldn't bother if they chose the scruffiest bunny there! I actually hope they do choose one that has been in the rescue for a long time!

The same goes for dogs. None of mine are pedigree's and i love them all and my old man (deefer) is the scruffiest thing but i still love him. :love:

I think some people use pets as a fashion statement..........

I let my boy chose his own wifey and came home with a large, overweight hare-bit that made my BF remark- she hasn't got a face you could fall in love with.... :(
I think it's good to adopt the less pretty ones as they tend to get overlooked at the rescue centres.

nah i dont mind at all... ofcourse i always fall for certain types but if there was an ugly animal that needed me id prob take that one home as they dont stay ugly for long once it turns to love... i was lucky alvin picked a gorgeous girl tho :love::love:

no i think personalty is more important then looks!!!!

felisha my guine apig is mute and very quite but is loving some of my piggys look great but are not as good in personalty

personalty is more important then looks!:wave::D:)

although i think that good looking animals have more apeal say when your looking for an animal?

Last edited:
Im hoping B falls for compo cos hes gorgeus but if she gets on better with another buck,then thats fine too cos at the end of the day i just want her to be happy.ive chosen my hubby,now its her turn to choose hers,whatever he looks like.:)

ive vowed that in the future i will always have an english a dutch and a lop i think they are beautifulk but its me being weird again lol my 1st ever bunny was a dutch (the gumpster), my 1st rescue is an english (smudgie and ive always wanted a lop however its like toffee i think hes a lop but dont think he is and he wasnt planned but the opportunity to rescue him arose so i took it

Back