• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blueberry Muffin ...mummy misses you ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2008_1215dec0045.jpg

Blueberry Muffin ... a very special bunny ...who thought he was part bunny ..part human...and part dog ..

He came when called ... jumped down from where he shouldnt be when told ...begged for food ...and loved to be cuddled (even though he was huge and too big realy to be picked up ) :love:

I miss you greeting me at breakfast time ....
i miss you running between my legs at teatime..its no fun now theres no one to trip me up :(
I miss chaseing you off my plants...
and i miss pulling your ears and that special soft bit of fur on your head ...

and i cant type any more ...

sleep tight baby .. :(

Picture076.jpg

oh angie...i'm so sorry you lost Blue. But you have so many special memories and i'm sure Blue knew everyday just how much you loved him.

One day you will look back on your time together and smile with fondness at the good times you shared.

Thinking of you x

Im sorry Angie.

Blue was beautiful, he really did steal my heart the times i were over.

Your right he was just like a dog :love: :love:

Sleep tight Blue xxx

Blue was definitely a bun like no other. He was adorable and my memory of him is tugging at my trouser leg whilst you put the other buns to bed. Sleep tight little Blue:cry: I've sent Molly to keep you company tonight:cry:

Oh Angie I'm so sorry your big fella had to leave you, but he will always be with you no matter what. Sending you hugs xxxx

You are all right of course ...

i will always think of him when i sit in the sunshine in the garden ...or when im trimming the shrubs and flowers .. .. so he will be there with me in spirit :love:

lynne... im sure hes taking care of Molly right now :(

:cry::cry::cry: Oh i so know how you feel, sending you[ hugs].
It's like something has made a big hole, you can't fill. :cry:

What a lovely bun. Very sorry he is gone. You have im sure lots of great memories of him which will stay with you forever

I remember seeing him and Hope looking over that door when I first brought Poppy round, they were such a gorgeous couple :( so Sorry Angie

Back