• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding chelsea and coco.....Postponed

bunlover

Warren Veteran
well the time has come gulp.. .tommorrow im travelling down to gloucester adn i am around until friday to give it my best shot at bonding them il be using the utility room neutralised of course tho neither has been in there for a long time. please send us vibes i will update with pictures if it all goes well... which fingers crossed it will xxx

Last edited:
thankyou guys guna need all the vibes i can get for these oldies to finally find true lurve! :) chelsea is probly going to be wary as the last two bunnys she has been bonded with turned on her suddenly after being fine with her initially, we still dont know why the first bunny did,(tho we do know the seconds reasons) and chelsea really just wants a quiet life with somebunny to lover.. lets hope coco is the buck to step up to the mark!!! he is so affectionate to me and really needs a bit of loving in his life! chelsea would be the ideal bunfreind.... fingers crossed will update later in week x

unfortunatly chelsea yesterday was having problems walking we took her to jason(vet) who after thourough examination said it is her athritus playing up, he has suggested we postpone the bonding another 4 weeks as he is going to give her a course of cartofen(sp?) and to give her metacam as and when she needs it each day until the cartofen kicks in then this will last for 6 months(after 4week course) thereafter before anot9her course needed. so while she a bit stiff adn grumpy he said leave it for now but hopefully i wil lbe retrying at a later stage probebly end april/may time. will keep you updated. x

Back