• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kitt's new friend. U/D Vid clip

capel

Warren Veteran
He's not had much luck in the bonding stakes, so is going for the more docile type now....:lol:
DSC05040.jpg

DSC05041.jpg

Last edited:
Kitt is very cute :love:, him and his new buddy looks very relaxed after such a short time of bonding :D

:lol::lol: I thought I was going to see Kitt snuggled up to Rog.

Kitt looks really relaxed with his new friend.

Kitt's going for his dental tomorrow. He's meeting a new vet who's been recommended by Bunnybabe. Vibes please, as I'm taking him for Lou on his way home, or that was the plan till we looked at the map:shock::lol::lol:

Oh, you may see Homer there. His appt is at 9am (Carl is taking him).

It is only 2 mins off the motorway at Vauxhalls.

Looks like we'll miss him as the appointment is 9.50. His appointment's actually Childer Thornton...20miles from here. Thank goodness I couldn't remember what time Lou said and had to ring up Chester Gates to check. That's when I found out that he wasn't being seen at Chester Gates:lol::lol:

Childer Thornton has all the "equipment" there. When you get off at Vauxhall junction, head towards Great Sutton (past Welsh Road and Texaco garage), as the road goes from two to one lane, start indicating to go right (it is right before a little pub). Chester Gates is only for referrals and emergency.

I hope all goes well, always nervous when you recommend someone.

Lots of vibes for Kitt, give him an extra special nose rub for me.:love:

He decided to have a quick wash and brush up in preparation for the big day:
DSC05045.jpg

But then it all seem to much of an effort and decided to go for the other option!:roll:
DSC05044.jpg

He really has taken a liking to the bunny there and was grooming it earlier this evening. I've a feeling it will be joining him on his homeward journey!:lol:

:wave: I'm taking my trusty sat nav with me:lol:. Do they let you stay and watch?

:wave: No, they normally leave me in the waiting room and take the bun in the back and then bring him back out to me when it is all over (no more than 10 mins - if that, normally) and let me know how things went.

Don't know if they will do anything different as it is first visit.

He is looking pretty relaxed there.

Back