• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

grrrrr hide-and-seek

I've just spent the last hour frantically looking for my dutch girl bonnie, in the garden

I couldn't find her anywhere, and thought she had either found a new hole into next door's garden, or something had taken her. Her husbun was asleep on the lawn, which I thought was strange as he is usually close by her

I called on my neighbour and he hadn't seen her, but promised to let me know if she appeared

I put cody away, and let out theo, who sniffed around a bit, and went to explore a patch of long grass...guess what was in the long grass ?

Thats right, a black and white dutchie

How did I not see her there before ?

I bet she was just following me around the garden pantomine style "she's behind you !!!" :censored: :lol::lol::lol:

teehee! Squidgy does this in the house. I swear I can almost hear him giggling sometimes - of course he's black and tiny and can hide very easily!!!

Back