• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help bond broken after Matildas stasis!

Maltilda&twinks

Warren Scout
Matilda lives with Twinkle who she has been with since they were 8wks old and I adopted Co-Co a couple of months ago from Starlights. Matilda was brought inside because of stasis Friday afternoon until Sat morn. She went back out with the others in the garden there was a minor scuffle then all was good grooming and eating together for the rest of the day! This morning when I went to feed them there was fur everywhere Twinkle keeps attacking Matilda! I'm so worried that Matilda will to back into stasis! All 3 are now in the hall they settle down for half an hour then Twinkle has another go! What should I do?

:wave: keep them so that they cannot hurt each other but can see and sniff each other until matildas fully recovered...then i am afraid you will have to rebond agan:(

i was lucky...mine were 50 50 by the time bif came back but there were a few tiffs and chases..which was good exercise for bifs tummy.

i will keep fingers crossed for you but be aware a full rebond is prob on the cards...good luck xx

Norty girls! :no: Have you tried taking the three of them out for a car journey together? That may help...

I had this trouble with 2 girls that had been separated (it happened a few times). I would reintroduce them in a neutral place - usually in a run on a different part of the lawn, while I cleaned their usual living space, then just let a bit of chasing and humping happen. They soon sorted it out that way, and were then fine to be back in not so neutral territory.

I witnessed some of the fighting earlier it was awful! I've learnt so much about bunny behaviour this weekend! Matilda looked so depressed she's now in a section of cage with co-co who is a true gent he's been doing lots of grooming including her war wounds! Twinkle has a face like thunder in the other section of the crate! I think they will be like this a while until Matilda is stronger! Co-co is completely unscathed and was showing love to both ladies he doesn't get involved in the fighting, but it seems like Twinkle is fighting to claim him as hers?!

Back