• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They are all happy again!

Ok so this is bizarre...Bean and Truffle are out and about again with exactly the same space in the front room. They are completely fine together...hopping around and playing again. No chases or circling. Hopefully it was short lived. One change that we have made is they have each got their own food bowl. Truffle literally inhales her half egg cup of pellets and then moves on to Beans which really stresses him out! Also, they both love their little carrot treats. Whenever I go to the fridge both of them are out like a shot begging at the door. They then follow me round waiting for the little treat! Bless!!!

I am SURE that Truffle is the dominant one. She will put her head down and Bean will immediately lick it. Then Bean puts his head down and she just ignores him :shock: He then flops out normally and just waits for either me or Nick to give him a nose rub and make sure he gets some attention. :D Hope this is enough for him!

Back