• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopefully.. soon, this will be real!

Mazda

Warren Veteran
pebbleandbailey.jpg

:love: :) xx

edit:sorry is huuuuuuuge!

Hi Mai

They will make such a perfect couple! Both gorgeous :love:

How is Bailey settling in? I still miss him not being out in the shed. Seems very strange when I see Sparkle in his hutch. (Keep thinking he's turned grey overnight! :shock:).

Ange x

Hey x

he is settled in fine :love: He is soooo loveing.! :) He really like my mum. He will go and sit on her lap and let her put drops in his eyes, then he'll sit thee for ages while she stokes him! She would never sit and stroke pebble!! :lol: a tad bit of favouritism she has there i thinks! :lol:

He was out in the run all night though thursday night.! :shock: the hutch door didnt shut properly and he pushed it open. I nearly had a heart attack when mum said to me 'Mai did you know that Bailey is out in the run?' :shock::shock: Luckly, he was going in and out of the hutch, and he didnt try to did himself out! Im a lucky girl! Its safe to say, i triple check the hutches now! He still wont eat his pellets though! :roll: Im getting a tad panicy that he wont be on pellets when its time to bond them! But im sure he will! Fingers crossed!

I think ill ask mum if you can come see them in the easter hols if you like x

How are the babies doing? x

Back