• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Rex family :) more pics post 25

SophieM

Warren Scout
Hi all!
I thought I would present my new fosters from fat fluffs. I bunnynapped them from Chloe's while she wasn't looking :angel:. They are the gorgeous rex family, Dora, Rory and the 2 kids and have already said hello here before, but as the kids are growing so fast... We let the little ones out under supervision in the garden today with the sun and everybody enjoyed it very much as can be seen in the pics. Poor mummy was a little bit slower on binkies though as she is about to give birth again unfortunately, but she did have quite a bit of fun.

The kids sleeping in front of the door a week ago :love:
DSC01649.jpg

Everybody (nearly) running about
DSC01774.jpg

Rory showing his side binky abilities
DSC01768.jpg

And showing how handsome he is
DSC01773.jpg

Little girl running about
DSC01777.jpg

I'll stop the pics now or the forum is going to explode. I can't stop getting pics of all the buns :oops:. Do hope you like them though.

Last edited:
Gorgeous! I have 1 Rex and LOVE him, although he is reluctant to come to me, he enjoys running around in the garden free-range. More piccys!

They will all need a new home in a little while after everybody is ready/a bit more grown up and neutered ;). Dora and Rory are a definite pair as you cannot separate them or they go a bit crazy, but they all get on very well. Chloe was surprised at their interaction with people because rexes are apparently a bit more reserved for cuddles. I must say that those ones are amazing and just come and jump on you and play :D. It is all so hard to have to cuddle 4 rexes at the same time ... (and my gorgeous other foster miss Bessie)
Runs in the garage to "check" on the buns...

They are stunning Sophie :love: - I don't live too far away for cuddles you know :lol:

:lol: You are welcome to come and help me cuddle all of those buns, but I must tell you it is a hard task. They are so soft, their fur is amazing :love:

Back again for another look................ :love: :love:
How on earth will you be able to part with them :shock:

I will add more pics later promised.
As long as I know they are going to a great home, I feel happy. I am already going to share quite a bit of time with them and there are so many other buns in rescue that need plenty of love and cuddles.
Also, I already have my two monsters freerange in the house, and I am definitely sure that Billy and Doris would not take very well on having 4 other companions :shock: not well at all actually :roll:

I will add more pics later promised.
As long as I know they are going to a great home, I feel happy. I am already going to share quite a bit of time with them and there are so many other buns in rescue that need plenty of love and cuddles.
Also, I already have my two monsters freerange in the house, and I am definitely sure that Billy and Doris would not take very well on having 4 other companions :shock: not well at all actually :roll:

You are amazing !!
People like you help so many more Buns than people like me who just cant 'do' Fostering..........:oops:

*Waits for more pics of The Fat Fluff Rexes*..............................

Back