• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phoebe (broken leg bun) in the garden

Shel

Warren Scout
Thought I would show you some pics of Phoebe as she is in week 9 of her recovery. The splint came off and I have been slowly reintroducing her to the garden to encourage her to use her leg. She uses her leg most of the time now. It is still not 100% but its getting there. the more she uses it the better it looks. Today was the first time in the garden when my four weren't chasing and they were just really happy together.
DSC00587.jpg

DSC00593.jpg
#
DSC00599.jpg

She's a beaut!! :love::love: She's REALLY pretty!!!!

Reminds me of my bridge bunny Minnie :(. Give Phoebe a special kiss from me

Fantastic!!, well done Hugh!, lovely pictures of them and so nice to have a happy ending like thet, I am sure she will be back to 100% very soon, well done Shel

She is so cute (the other little runner too by the way). Happy she is recovering ok you are both doing a fantastic job, she does look a bit cautious in the second pic, "hmmm I am going to go on the side because I saw some bunnies running crazily around"

wow thats a wonderful bit of news...and she looks so at peace with the world doesnt she?:love:

aww she reminds me of our bridge bun bandit..our panda bun:(

Back