• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Drake Please. :( UPDATE: We have Poo's

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
At 6:45 Drake was rushed to the vets. He was very lathargic and wasn't eating. He was just sat there.

We got to the vets and he has got Ileus.:cry:

He has had 2 Painkillers and a injection to get his gut moving. I feel so sorry for him.

I have got to syringe feed him every hour, and him and Josh are now inside for tonight, as advised by the vet.

Can he have some vibes please. :cry::cry:

Last edited:
Oh no! Lots of vibes.

Make sure you keep offering his favourite things...also I have found it helps to make them move and hop around, even if they don't want to...

Poor Drake, hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Try to stay calm with the syringe feeding, as he will sense if you're getting stressed - Just take it slowly and carefully.

Aaaaaaaw no not one of my favourite boys. Come on Drake, please poop for daddy.

Jack if you need a hand you know where I am hon.

Oh no... :( Sending lots and lots of vibes for Drake xx Try to keep calm sweetie - you're doing exactly the right things and your vet sounds really on the ball, so Drake has the best possible chance of getting better really soon. He's really lucky to have such a caring bunny dad.

Louise and gus mentioned offering Drake his favourite foods and I agree - my boy Frankie has had stasis twice now and both times dandelions brought him back round and got him eating on his own again :) x

Back