• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very new

bryherhill

New Kit
Hi everyone, I'm very new to the whole rabbit world but I'm told this is the place to be! My husband and I are looking at adopting two rabbits nearby to us today and we went to meet them and I must say we are smitten!

We are now looking for suitable hutches that aren't going to cost the earth, so far have been looking at freecycle, gumtree and ebay but not come across anything suitable yet. If anyone has any ideas on where we could get a hutch from to start us off then all ideas greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Bryher

Hello and welcome to RU :wave:

If you have the space you can pick up a playhouse quite cheeply on ebay and then just attach a run. I found that the cheaper option when I was looking for a hutch a few years back. You will have to let us have some piccies when you get your new bunnies.

ohhhh that's a good idea - will have a look now. Have possibly found a hutch about 45 mins away from us, I'm just awaiting some pictures by email :eek:)

Hello and welcome to Ru:wave::wave::wave::wave:You will need a very big hutch to accomedate two bunnies so may be as Hurricanhoney suggested a play house would be a better option as they will have more space to hop about.Good luck

Back