• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harriet

CazScho

Mama Doe
Poor Harriet has lymphoma and has started a course of chemotherapy. Her appetite has been poor and she had a spot of stasis this morning. The grass started her appetite a little bit and she got some exercise out in the sun which seems to have started everything moving again :)

P3070160.jpg

Saying hello to Sadie

P3070161.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Lord Caroline.

I do so hope that she gets well with the treatment.

She's such a wonderful lady and Riley needs her!

I am sure that the sun will do her the world of good.

Lots of nose snogs for all the bunnies.

xx

Have only just spotted this thread, I do hope that Harriet copes well with the treatment and she is on the way to recovery soon.

Lympoma is humans responds well to treatment and many people who have widespread disease to make an excellent recovery.

She is gorgeous Caroline...think I remember meeting her when I popped round to meet Rosie. How are things this morning? Keeping fingers crossed. nick, Truffle, Bean and myself send lots of :love:

Awwww she's beautiful! :love::love::love:
She looks very much like my Picollo's sister, Lettice :D
I really hope the chemo works for Harriet, It makes me think of her everytime that I see Picollo, really hope the same little miracle happens for you as it did for us x x x

She's a bit up and down this morning, looked excited when I took the pellets out, but only ate one or two. Sat and looked at the oat hay with her eyes all screwed up, but 2 minutes later started digging in it and looking really interested!!

She's almost stopped eating hay altogether, I can't seem to get her interested any more, hence the different varieties. She let me just bend down and pick her up to give her all her bits this morning which she's never done before. She's just not a very well lady at the moment :(

Back