• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ludo being handsome

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Some photos I took of my boy before he went in for his neuter. :)

CIMG3402.jpg

CIMG3404.jpg

CIMG3401.jpg

CIMG3406.jpg

CIMG3396.jpg

Cimg3414.jpg

Ludo is stunning.You must spend hours brushing him as he always looks immaculate:love::love::love::love:

aw does he? :D His ears look scruffy to me. :lol: He is a pain to brush, still thinks it's a game. He gets a good going over once a week which takes about half hour, then it's just a few minutes everyday. :)

Thanks everyone. :D
The pictures are deceptive, he looks so refined and dignified, instead of the nutter that he is. :lol:

I should have edited out the his mark (the coaster) in the standing one. :lol:

I've fallen in love with Ludo, when i have my own place with Spider, i'm deffinitely finding a rescue pup of his breed :love:

I've fallen in love with Ludo, when i have my own place with Spider, i'm deffinitely finding a rescue pup of his breed :love:

Get yourself on the waiting list now. :D :lol:
I know of a couple of people who were waiting up to two years for a rescue sheltie to become available, they don't seem to end up in rescue often, as I suppose they're not really that popular breed.

You should look into dog modelling! Im sure he'd be perfect!
Especially if he does that 'on your mark' thing that yoiu mentioned.
Hes a right poser!

Back