• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which online shop do you prefer?

Which shop do you prefer

• Total voters

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I have used both Pampered Piggies and Hay experts and think they are both great, but was just wondering which one other people prefer.

I need to start placing regular orders for Booboo when she arrives, she can only have a hay only diet so need to know which one is best for hay based products including hay cakes and cubes, different varieties and possibly dried herbs, I'm hoping she can have these. But not dried fruit or veg products. I want her meals to be as interesting as possible :)

I'm biased as I am working with Lisa of THE!!!

She's fab and is totally amazing when it comes to rabbit and small furry welfare issues.

:D

I am also biased towards Lisa from the Hay Experts as I know her. She is hand delivering me some dandelion seeds, some plantain seeds, timothy hay seeds and some other bits this afternoon ....

I am also biased towards Lisa from the Hay Experts as I know her. She is hand delivering me some dandelion seeds, some plantain seeds, timothy hay seeds and some other bits this afternoon ....

Now that's what I call service - and you get a smile hey Janice!

I have tos say I was impressed by Chinchilla too. I also prefer www.Simplyk9.co.uk to hay experts too. Simon's is fab and does take onboard requests for more products, Plus K9 is much cheaper both for postage and products.

I have to say Hay Experts...great range and they have an excellent knowledge of the products :)

BooBoo is going to be a spoilt bunny I can tell :lol: :lol:

I am hoping it will be next weekend but am waiting to hear from Kris at the moment.

If you aren't able to do next weekend then Steve is happy to collect them and you can all visit as soon as you have time :)

I like both, although i use PP regularly. Sally is fab, always gets back to you quickly and i also have to have stuff delivered at certain times which she always accomodates.

Do THE use Royal Mail?

The Hay Experts use Royal Mail for small orders, but my stuff always arrives by courier, which is faster. I usually get pellets, hay and straw in a big box or two. :) Today I get my things hand delivered, too. Sorry Janice, dandelion seeds were out of stock, the rest will all be here soon. :)

I like THE but I use PP more. I love their range of willow toys and stuff. Also, the bunnies love the dried strawberry and blackberry leaves.

Thanks for the replies :)

I specifically want to know which ones are best for hay products rather than toy selections etc :D

I have never ordered from PP, only won a gift basket from them once, which had only one type of hay in it (which my bunnies didn't like too much) and otherwise lots of toys (which my bunnies didn't like much either, fussy lot).
My lot go crazy about stalky dust free hay, and from the Hay Experts they love the oat, wheat and barley mix, and the ready grass. There is quite a wide selection of normal and posh hays, and the tester packs are really useful.

Ive never had problems with either, just thought I'd mention the Oat, Wheat & Barley hay if you havent had it before - Every single bun ive ever met goes mental for it! Even buns not into hay, Thought i'd give a heads up :D

I've used both and love them, very friendly communication but pampered piggies I feel are better on price and shipping costs also better I feel on dispatch time!

Back