• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Girl And Boy Bunny Names In Need!

have we got any piccies of the bunnies that need naming? Then I'll try and find you an amazing one!

Last edited:
hi i have got 2 rabbits............

:)Need Help WITH BUNNY NAMES PLEASEE!!! i like amazing oness!!!

it depends on the colour they are to me like my rabbit which is grey her name is Smokey and our white rabbit which is also a girl is callled Crystal
i would name them by there colour. like our cats we have got 4 and 1 is called liquiorice who is black, a male kitten. Another called treacle which is tortoiseshell cat.also we have got another cat called Toffee who is brown and another cat called Syrup who is White/ginger male cat.

From Olivia

hi i have got 2 rabbits............

:)Need Help WITH BUNNY NAMES PLEASEE!!! i like amazing oness!!!

it depends on the colour they are to me like my rabbit which is grey her name is Smokey and our white rabbit which is also a girl is callled Crystal
i would name them by there colour. like our cats we have got 4 and 1 is called liquiorice who is black, a male kitten. Another called treacle which is tortoiseshell cat.also we have got another cat called Toffee who is brown and another cat called Syrup who is White/ginger male cat.

From Olivia

You could think of something that is obvious but you may not think of as a name if that makes sense,my boy bunny is called 'Oggie' as in Oggie Oggie Oggie Oi Oi Oi :lol:

Back