• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please :( U/D. Shes eating :)

Milo+Fizz

Mama Doe
Fizz isnt her self today and she hasnt eaten her pellets :(. Ive given her infacol, lots of tummy rubs and made her have a little run round the garden. Going to take her to the vets if she isnt any better soon. Vibes for my baby girl please. Gonna phone the vets now and make an appotiment for her. Is there anything else I can do in the mean time? :(

Last edited:
oh noo hun, lets just hope shes being fussy and it isn't anything serious..big vibes for your baby, let us know how she gets on <3

Lots of vibes coming your way. I think you are doing everything right really. Is she inside with you in the warm?

Thanks guys:)

Shes eating now:D. Shes been for a run in the garden and had been eating grass and chinning everything. So happy!! What do you suggest I do, take her to the appoitment I have or wait to see her own vet monday to have her teeth checked and what not? I dont wanna risk upsetting her when she seems better? This vets is also further.

Glad she's perked up :D Personally I always prefer to use my regular vets so if she's happy in herself I'd hang on til monday but if you're still worried at all then getting a second opinion today is no bad thing!x

Glad she's perked up :D Personally I always prefer to use my regular vets so if she's happy in herself I'd hang on til monday but if you're still worried at all then getting a second opinion today is no bad thing!x

Thanks hun, did read this earlier but didnt get time to reply till now. I didnt take her in the end as shes still eating and everything seems fine little madam.:D

Thanks, it just gives you such a scare to see them act so differently. Shes seems loads better now thank goodness. Rabbits ay, who'd have em?:lol:

Aww bless her. Glad shes perked up now :)

These bunnies dont half worry us... i think they just like to see us stressed :lol:

Nose rubs for her :love: xXx

Thanks Becky I totally agree they must love seeing us stresse :lol:. Will give her your nose rubs, she must be so fed up of me today I havent stopped fussing over her:oops:.

Back